uPVC Casement Window
- Made-to-measure in a choice of design and to any size* – maximising design flexibility.
- Manufactured using fully welded Veka profiles to ISO 9000 QA standards and independently assessed to BS7412 – ensuring ultimate quality.
- Choice of white and golden oak or rosewood effect finishes. A selection of coloured profiles is also available. Please see some example colour swatches below.
- All profiles reinforced for increased strength.
- Splayed sightlines to maximise visibility.
- Internal bevelled/sculptured glazing beads to enhance security and appearance.
- Fully welded EPDM weather seals in frame and sash to give extra cover and improved performance.
- Stainless steel friction stay hinges with optional 90 opening to facilitate external cleaning/ maintenance and optional ‘fire escape’ feature for improved safety.
- Espagnolette locking system with sliding ‘mushroom’ cams to provide added security.
- Single, lockable, handle operation for easy opening and enhanced security.
- Trickle ventilator with canopy providing controllable ventilation.
- Multi-chambered profiles provide internal drainage which maximises weather tightness and prolongs the life of the double glazing units.
- Factory glazed with Low-E double glazing units providing excellent U-value.
* Subject to standard industry design parameters.