Norscot’s Loch Range of low maintenance
uPVC doors are made of strong, durable uPVC, which stands up to years of use and acts as an resilient barrier to all external elements.
- Made-to-measure in a choice of style and to any size* with the option of a complimentary fanlight and / or sidelight(s) – maximising design flexibility.
- Manufactured using fully welded VEKA profiles to ISO 9000 QA standards – ensuring ultimate quality.
- Choice of white and cherrywood or rosewood effect finishes. Also, matching, decorative in-fill panels.
- All profiles reinforced for increased strength.
- Splayed sightlines to maximise visibility.
- Internal sculptured glazing beads to enhance security and appearance.
- EPDM weather seals in frame and sash to give extra cover and improved performance.
- Multi-chambered profiles provide internal drainage which maximises weather tightness and prolongs the life of the double glazing units.
- Factory fitted multi-point locking mechanism with deadlock, for added security and thumb-turn operated, internally, to assist escape in the case of fire.
- Optional letter box, door viewer and restrictor security chain available.
- Factory glazed with Low-E, toughened, double glazing units providing excellent U-value.
*Subject to standard industry design parameters.